Commercial > Other > Intercom Systems > Kantech
Kantech Commercial Intercom System
The Kantech Telephone Entry System (KTES) is an ideal entry system for small, medium, and large sites with an existing access control system, or applications that require telephone entry access only.
The system provides visitor access control to apartment buildings, gated communities, condominiums, office buildings, and industrial sites. A tenant communicates directly with a visitor using the KTES and can grant or deny admittance directly from a telephone land line or cellular phone with the touch of a button. The KTES is simple and easy to install, can co-exist with Kantech controllers and can be remotely managed using EntraPass software. A simplified version of the EntraPass software is included with the KTES for fast configuration & firmware upgrades, live transaction monitoring & system backup.
- Stand-alone or integrates with an access control system
- Convenient remote/secure IP communication, programming and management with EntraPass software
- Electronic directory with a capacity of up to 3,000 tenants
- Reader support for access control features
- Dynamic visitor language selection
- Large 4-line, 20-character LCD with high contrast and backlighting
- Easily programmable directly from the keypad
- Alternate telephone number available to reach tenant
- Vandal- and weather-resistant stainless steel housing
- Versatile alarm and trouble reporting capabilities
- One telephone line supports up to five units